CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Kevin L. Reid, a graduate of the University of Texas and a licensed architect, has a strong background in design and construction.
Prior to entering the general construction industry, Kevin worked as an architect in Austin and Dallas, Texas. His experience included architectural design and construction documentation as well as construction inspection. Various projects included high rise, retail, apartment, office, and industrial projects.
Kevin began his construction career working in the Arizona and New Mexico markets as a project Manager and Superintendent for the Wray Company in 1986. In 1991, Kevin and Steve Elliott formed Reid & Elliott Inc. Kevin was elected vice president and worked as Senior Project Manager. In 1997, Steve Elliott retired from Reid & Elliott Inc. Kevin was elected CEO of the company and is the sole owner of Reid & Associates LLC.
Kevin’s expertise expanded into the development profession as a founder of Titan Development in 1999.
Ethics in Business Award Recipient | Rio Rancho Economic Development Corporation (Founding Member) | Rio Rancho Chamber of Commerce Member |
Vice-President Of Construction
J ohn Bonney, a graduate of the Architectural School of The University of New Mexico, has over nineteen years experience in the construction industry. His experience encompasses all aspects of the construction process including estimating, contract preparation, permitting, scheduling, creating project manuals and managing and directing all phases of project workflow from initial project conception to final closeout.
John has been Project Manager on a wide range of building types and sizes including offices, industrial and manufacturing facilities, retail facilities and financial institutions.
John joined Reid & Associates, LLC in 2003 as a Project Manager. In 2008, he was promoted to Senior Project Manager and has received professional credentials including LEED Accredited Professional and Design Build Professional. In 2011 John Bonney was promoted to Vice- President of Construction and currently oversees all construction and estimating for Reid & Associates, LLC.
- Hewlett Packard ~ Rio Rancho, NM
- Shamrock Foods ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Eclipse Flight Simulator Facility ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Merillat Manufacturing Plant ~ Los Lunas, NM
- Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company ~ Santa Fe, NM
- IAIA Museum Renovation ~ Santa Fe, NM
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Detonation Photography Facility ~ Los Alamos, NM
- UNM Hospital Angiography System for Vascular Intervention Lab ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Trader Joe’s ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Perfection Honda ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Easter Seals ~ Santa Fe, NM
- Aquatic Consultants ~ Albuquerque, NM
Mike Lucero has worked in the construction industry for over thirty years as a Project Estimator and Project Manager. Throughout the years Mike has increased his construction education by taking various estimating and general contracting courses at Central New Mexico Community College in Albuquerque, NM. He has also participated in numerous seminars related to OSHA, job safety, bonding, and insurance.
Mike joined the Reid & Associates team in 2000 and has served as an estimator/project manager on many projects of various construction types to include multi-family facilities, banking facilities, office buildings, manufacturing facilities, learning centers, warehouses, and retail developments.
- Woodmark Assisted Living ~ Reno, NV
- Woodmark Assisted Living ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Woodmark Assisted Living ~ Sun City, AZ
- Grand Court Assisted Living ~ Amarillo, TX
- Grand Court Assisted Living ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Peachtree Village Assisted Living ~ Roswell, NM
- Hotel Artesia ~ Artesia, NM
- Westwood Apartments ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Tuscany Apartments ~ Santa Fe, NM
- Las Ventanas Townhomes ~ Los Alamos, NM
- Lymar Apartments ~ Colorado Springs, CO
- Tri-State Transmission and Generation ~ Rio Rancho, NM
- New Mexico Bank & Trust ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Zia Laser ~ Albuquerque, NM
- First State Bank (now US Bank ) ~ Santa Fe, Albuquerque, and Taos NM
- US Cotton ~ Rio Rancho, NM
- Heel, Inc. ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Sprint Call Center ~ Rio Rancho, NM
- Intersections Call Center ~ Rio Rancho, NM
- Peter Piper Pizza ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Ideal Dental Laboratory ~ Albuquerque, NM
- HME Specialists ~ Albuquerque, NM
- VCA Animal Hospital ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Chaparral Materials ~ Rio Rancho, NM
- Yearout Mechanical ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Ladera Business Park ~ Albuquerque, NM
Senior Project Manager
Robert Daugirda is an accomplished construction manager with over 18 years of proven success in overseeing all phases of construction and project management. Robert has a solid background in overseeing all facets of multimillion dollar construction, infrastructure, and housing projects, both for the government and private sectors. Adept at scheduling, budgeting, estimating, costing, negotiating contracts, and supervising subcontractors. Expert at building client relationships, with a proven track record in completing projects on time and within budget. Robert has provided expert oversight on multiple projects encompassing senior assisted living facilities, single and multi-story multifamily and senior housing projects. Robert also managed medical facilities including more than 120 homes yearly throughout Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri, Arkansas and Northern Texas. Robert Studied at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, OK working towards his Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Project Management. Robert also became a LEED AP in March 2009.
- Stone Brook Estates
- Mercy Senior Housing
- Whispering Meadows Senior Housing
- Mercy Senior Apartments
- Fletcher Town Homes
- Belfair Senior Memory Care Facility
- McAlister Assisted Living Facility