VICE PRESIDENT OF CONSTRUCTION
John Bonney, a graduate of the Architectural School of The University of New Mexico, has over nineteen years experience in the construction industry. His experience encompasses all aspects of the construction process including estimating, contract preparation, permitting, scheduling, creating project manuals and managing and directing all phases of project workflow from initial project conception to final closeout.
John has been Project Manager on a wide range of building types and sizes including offices, industrial and manufacturing facilities, retail facilities and financial institutions.
John joined Reid & Associates, LLC in 2003 as a Project Manager. In 2008, he was promoted to Senior Project Manager and has received professional credentials including LEED Accredited Professional and Design Build Professional. In 2011 John Bonney was promoted to Vice- President of Construction and currently oversees all construction and estimating for Reid & Associates, LLC.
- Hewlett Packard ~ Rio Rancho, NM
- Shamrock Foods ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Eclipse Flight Simulator Facility ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Merillat Manufacturing Plant ~ Los Lunas, NM
- Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company ~ Santa Fe, NM
- IAIA Museum Renovation ~ Santa Fe, NM
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Detonation Photography Facility ~ Los Alamos, NM
- UNM Hospital Angiography System for Vascular Intervention Lab ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Trader Joe’s ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Perfection Honda ~ Albuquerque, NM
- Easter Seals ~ Santa Fe, NM
- Aquatic Consultants ~ Albuquerque, NM