Mike Oakes, a graduate of MIT with degrees in Civil Engineering and Management, has over 40 years of experience in the construction industry. His experience includes design build projects over $100,000,000, and project types like Industrial, Multifamily, Assisted Living, Retail, Medical, Office Buildings, Educational, Detention, and Government Work. Recently Mike has worked principally in Design Build and Design Assist projects, and has past experience as Project Manager on projects up to $50,000,000 in size.
Mike has managed, coordinated and budgeted with many varied delivery types, and has delivered over 20,000,000 square feet of Tiltwall Industrial projects and over 4,000 units of Multifamily projects.
- Medina ISD Athletic Complex ~ San Antonio, TX
- Borene Police & Municipal Court Building ~ Boerne, TX
- Selma Police Station ~ Selma, TX
- Schertz Library ~ Schertz, TX
- Fred Loya Insurance Claims Office ~ TX
- Oracle Call Center ~ Colorado Springs, CO
- Glenwood Springs Community Center ~ Glenwood Springs, CO
- Juvenile Rehabilitation/ Detention Center ~ Jena, LA
- Peanut Lofts ~ San Antonio, TX
- Stone Oak Apartments ~ San Antonio, TX
- Presidio Condominiums ~ Austin, TX
- The Metro Apartments ~ Denver, CO
- Clear Creek Square ~ Golden, CO
- Aspen Highlands Community Housing ~ Aspen, CO